Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Cold and My Day Off

It is cold out!

Today, I was out of school because it got so cold. It has been extremely cold the last couple of days and it has snowed between six inches and a foot. The high was right around 9F today and with wind chill it was closer to -20F. So anyway, I didn't have school today and I was planning on posting something earlier but didn't get around to it until now. And I was busy, kind of.

Last night, I went sledding at my friend's house. We'll call him M. Anyway, at M's house, we went sledding at this hill over near there. Parts of it were steep enough you could get going pretty fast and some of it wasn't as steep, which was better if you just wanted to go for a longer run. We had some fun and the temperature was down to about 6F when we left. Just before we left, I took off my hat, gloves, and coat and went to the top of the hill in my t-shirt and pants and went down again like that. (I realize that was stupid but I felt like doing it anyway.)

Today, with my day off, I played Rock Band 2 for the Wii. It is one of my favorite games, along with Guitar Hero: World Tour. Oh yeah, I should mention that I heard Guitar Hero: Metallica Edition is scheduled to come out sometime in March. I'm so excited! (I was supposed to tell you about my day. I'm getting off track. Back to the point.) Today, I got up at around 9:30 and had a late breakfast/brunch/early lunch thing at like 11. And, besides play Rock Band all day, I made a mask out of duct tape, thumbtacks, and Velcro. That took up about two hours of my day so it was a good time waster. (I might post a picture of the mask in a later post if I remember.) And my ex-girlfriend texted me today. Turns out she wants to be friends. We'll see how that goes.

2 comments:

  1. Hey H! Your blog is great! You are a really good writer.

    I have a question about Rock Band. My daughter got a Wii for Christmas, and I want to know if you have played Rock Band on other systems (PlayStation & X-Box). If you have, is there a difference? If so, which system do you like to play Rock Band on the best?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey yeah sorry about the late response but Rock Band is definitely the best on the Xbox 360.

    ReplyDelete